domingo, noviembre 08, 2009

Target's Oracle

Today, whilst reading my feeds, I came across a citation in trendwatching.com related to Experience as fundamental trend driver of a mega-trend called "nowism". As follow:

"This focus on experiences, this living in the now, instead of in the future, this lust to collect as many experiences and stories as soon as possible, is addictive. Take travel: these days, it's more of a basic consumer need than a luxury. It’s about detachment, fractional ownership or no ownership at all, trying out new things, escaping commitment and obligations, dropping formality, and of course collecting endless new experiences. No wonder tourism is and will remain one of the biggest industries in the world".

I am totally agree. It describes perfectaly the target for the business plan I am working in, to whom I want to reach.

No hay comentarios: