jueves, noviembre 26, 2009

Bringing to light an entrepreneurial project

After eight years programming with SQL Server, I began to design my own business architechture with MySQL. Somehow always is difficult facing a new product concept and interface as MySQL is, when compared to SQL Server. I always has read and known about ER diagrams. By having a ER tool included in MySQL Professional Workbench, design climbs to other level, giving me the chance to have a broader vision.
Until now, I designed the basic entities in the database. The next step is recalling how to program in Java and develop methods associated to entities.
The last step will be developing BI solution using Qlikview. It seems to be not too difficult after working for four year in a hotels Internet portal. Again, facing a new technology with its interfaces seems to be the major challenge.

No hay comentarios: